What is a Second Opinion?
* Reviewing and analyzing the distribution of shares, bonds, savings and real estate – this is know as the 'asset allocation'
* Reviewing bonds and savings for their terms, interest rate/effective return, risk of default and diversification
* Reviewing whether your investments are tailored to your personal situation
* Confirm that your investments are on track to meet your financial goals and determine whether your investment portfolio is designed as efficiently as it should be, to achieve your goals especially in your 401-K or IRA
* Take action to reduce risk and improve return — before it's too late
* Ask the right questions of your investment advisors